Upcoming Webinars & Seminars
If you are interested to join our upcoming webinars or seminars, please sign up for our mailing list below.
Past Webinars & Seminars:
- Balanced Scorecard Awareness
- How to build a Balanced Scorecard
- Benefits & Pitfalls of Balanced Scorecard
- Hands-on exercise
- Networking opportunity
- Complimentary light refreshments
Date: 22 March 2023, Wednesday
Time: 2 pm to 5 pm
Venue: Lifelong Learning Institute
Unemployment is reaching pre-pandemic levels, as border restrictions eased earlier this year and companies ramped up hiring, particularly in sectors that have been reliant on foreign labour (construction, manufacturing). With this hiring frenzy, some firms may face issues and challenges attracting and retaining talent amidst this tight labour market.
The third instalment of our webinar series – Managing Resources In A Tight Labour Market – will be looking into the next engine of growth, People. The back bone of every company, discover insights to effectively implement tools and changes to attract new hires to your company, as well as retain existing staff and providing them with a rewarding career. This two-pronged approach to address and evaluate your manpower situation will look to ensure a sustainable and resilient employee pool for your organisation.
Whether you’re a business owner, senior management, from the HR department, this webinar will definitely provide invaluable insights and learnings for anyone across your organisation.
In this session, we’ll cover:
– The current labour market situation and environment in Singapore, overview of HR challenges faced by SMEs.
– Business strategy development tools and concepts to evaluate your employees, engaging their welfare and empowering them to build a fulfilling career ahead.
– Use cases – how the tools & concepts we shared have been successfully implemented with actual case studies from our clients.
– More on our business strategy development services, and how you can tap on existing government grants (EDG) for it.
Date: 20 October 2022, Thursday
Time: 10.30 am to 12 noon
Explore the first of 6 engines of business growth: Leadership & Culture. The key building blocks of any business, it’s imperative to understand how to spot and groom future leaders within your organisation, effective communications plan to align employees, and even effective road maps to successful implement cultural changes in the workplace.
In this session, we’ll cover:
– Development of company’s Mission, Vision and Value statements.
– Succession planning for future leaders in your business.
– How Business Strategy Development services can help your business
– Tapping on existing Government grants (EDG) to improve your business operations.
How Can This Webinar Benefit You?
– Having a consistent & aligned mission, vision & value statement helps your organisation work towards a common objective, with aligned expectations & ideologies across the board.
– Empower employees with a purpose and value proposition, and discover ways to retain your organisation’s talents, reducing the unseen costs of hiring and replacing staff.
– Learn how to effectively and efficiently plan, process and implement leadership succession, grooming future leaders and talents, as well as evaluate your company’s talents.
Date: 17 August 2022, Wednesday
Time: 3 pm to 4.30 pm
Webinar: Building a Sustainable & Profitable Business Model
Have you wondered why some companies grow at a faster rate, or are still able to grow despite the economic downturn or pandemic?
It all boils down to the business model.
In this webinar, we will address the common challenges faced by SMEs and how they can be tackled effectively through business strategies.
For the first webinar in our series, we will be having a Q&A session with our senior management team. We would love to clear your doubts and address any issue.
1. Discover how your business can achieve its goals through a holistic & structured approach
2. Learn about the Business Model Canvas and how you can use it for your business
3. Get a free personalised health diagnosis for your company
4. Find out more about the Enterprise Development Grant (EDG)
Date: 18 May 2022
Time: 3 pm to 5 pm